- William Medcalf's garage full of vintage Bentleys - a rare opportunity to examine these cars and their engines
- Design Museum's "Ferrari under the skin" exhibition - a unique collection including all the 1960s sports cars
- Drive IT Day at Bicester Heritage - a well attended classic car event amongst the restored WW2 airfield buildings
- Haslemere Car Show - a lovely collection of mainly British classic cars in a perfect English country town setting
- Biggin Hill Festival of Flight - a small gathering of mainly modern classics at this popular air show
- Shere Hill Climb - a wide variety of classic cars both competing and spectating, in perfect weather.
- The 289 Register Goodwood Revival supper - simply a great club evening
A Happy New Year to you all, John Coward