Membership Renewal

289, FIA & Daytona topics
Paul Blore

Re: Membership Renewal

Post by Paul Blore »

Since my earlier post I've had a flood of automated mails saying that members' records have been updated, so it was obviously a timely reminder for many of you. :mrgreen:
David Large

Post by David Large »

Paul Blore wrote:Did you use the email link David? You can only edit your details if you login with the link on the email.

Paul
I did.

David
David Large
Bald surfer with a BRA 289, Porsche 968 Coupe and a Radical PR6!
Roger King

Post by Roger King »

David Large wrote:
Paul Blore wrote:Did you use the email link David? You can only edit your details if you login with the link on the email.

Paul
I did.

David
I think you've been excommunicated, David. Bad luck.
Paul Blore

Post by Paul Blore »

David Large wrote:

Paul
I did.

David
I tried using your code David and it worked fine for me. If you want to give me a call this evening, we can go through it together if you want.

Paul
clive
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by clive »

When I click on the Login I get this http://t289r.netmetix.net/wp-login.php? ... e_id%3D102 but it doesn't recognise my email address, so every time I want to logon I have to go to the Request Edit link and have a link sent before I can access the site.
Cheers, Clive.

(If I'm not here I'm in my workshop or on the golf course!)
Paul Blore

Post by Paul Blore »

You can't use the Login button. You MUST use the unique link that gets sent to you when you select the Request Edit Link as previously stated. The Login button is for specific club officials in order to manage and update the database.

You MUST use the unique link. However, as I said previously, the link doesn't change so you can add it to you favourites in your chosen browser. Therefore, you only need to use the Request Edit Link once.

Paul
David Large

Post by David Large »

Paul Blore wrote:
David Large wrote:

Paul
I did.

David
I tried using your code David and it worked fine for me. If you want to give me a call this evening, we can go through it together if you want.

Paul

Thanks Paul, we are just about to go out perhaps I will call tomorrow.

David
David Large
Bald surfer with a BRA 289, Porsche 968 Coupe and a Radical PR6!
clive
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by clive »

Paul Blore wrote:The Login button is for specific club officials in order to manage and update the database.
Ah, that's where I've been going wrong. When I was Mem. Sec. I used the logon button. Nobody told me that had changed for me, however I would have thought "Logon" would apply to all users.
Cheers, Clive.

(If I'm not here I'm in my workshop or on the golf course!)