Summer Edition 2023 T289R News gone to Press

289, FIA & Daytona topics
bevan
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Summer Edition 2023 T289R News gone to Press

Post by bevan »

Dear All

The Summer 2023 edition of T289R News went to Press today so you should be receiving your copy very soon. We have a new Printer / Publisher ‘DPS Digital’ so tell me how you think the Newsletter looks – is it as good / equal / better than the last edition? We also have a new Advertiser ‘TruTrak’ – have you ever used this or anything similar? Do let me know.

On the Front Cover of this edition, we show the new Cobra GT Roadster which was launched at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, in March 2023 and was on display at Le Mans this July. The AC website says the car ‘is a cutting-edge modern sports car, produced using the latest technology and engineering processes, yet it remains faithful to the spirit of the AC Cobra of the 1960s’.

Very many thanks to everyone who has contributed from UK and outside the UK- your articles are what make it an interesting Newsletter. I now need more articles and photos please as I now have nothing to take forward for the Autumn edition!!!

Do hope you are enjoying your cars in the better weather – do send me a piece and a few photos about the events you attend.

With best wishes

Valerie

T289R Editor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.