Winter 2023-24 edition of T289R News has gone to Press

289, FIA & Daytona topics
bevan
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Winter 2023-24 edition of T289R News has gone to Press

Post by bevan »

Dear All

The Winter 2023-24 edition of T289R News went to Press today (thanks Phil) so you should be receiving your copy very soon.
On the Front Cover is Andy Mulheirn’s Hawk 289, winner of the Best New Build Award at Silverstone last year. Andy’s car is pictured outside Brooklands Museum in Surrey where Andy reports on a challenging welding course he attended at the Contour Academy there.

Very many thanks to everyone who has contributed from the UK and outside the UK- your articles are what make it an interesting Newsletter. I now need more articles and photos as I need your input for the Spring 2024 edition. I have only one article to carry forward and, to whet your appetite, it is a fascinating, if sad, tale from Glenn Stasky in California, whose beautiful newly acquired Aceca suffered a fall…..

Please send me your news and a few photos about the work you are doing on your car or events you attend.

I'd like to thank John Coward for helping prepare some of the articles. If you would like to help too, please get in touch.

With best wishes

Valerie
T289R Editor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KevinW
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Winter 2023-24 edition of T289R News has gone to Press

Post by KevinW »

Just received mine, and what a fine picture on the cover.
I immediately read Andy's story about metal bashing with some envy. Have been thinking about such a course for a couple of years, and Brooklands would have been a great venue,so disappointed to see that was the last one. Now enjoying reading the rest.
David_W

Re: Winter 2023-24 edition of T289R News has gone to Press

Post by David_W »

Thanks for the magazine. I was on a business trip to Oslo on Monday and read every word on the flight! Great content.