paying too much fot your tyres??

289, FIA & Daytona topics
richmixture

paying too much fot your tyres??

Post by richmixture »

Chaps,

I dont like to pay too much for anything, so I awlays like to have a deal, anyway, I have been looksing at the cost of the pirelli tyres - not too good, £100 a shot for that, anyway, I have managed to find a chap who can balance my wires too, he has sorted me out for 60.00 a side, and I told him i could get him some business if he could supply tyres to you chaps via courier service - you would need to get them fitted where you are, if anyone is interested, PM me, or email me, as he will do further discount the more we buy from him.

Kris
Kris
clive
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: paying too much fot your tyres??

Post by clive »

richmixture wrote:Chaps,

I dont like to pay too much for anything, Kris

:shock: And they say Scotsmen are tight! I'm sure it is a rumour started by the English to make them seem not too bad! :lol:

Anyway I digress. What I would like to find out is how many miles does the average 289 owner/driver expect to get from a set of Piirellis? I have done over 5,000 miles and there is no sign of wear and am hoping to get around 20,000 miles from them. :)
Cheers, Clive.

(If I'm not here I'm in my workshop or on the golf course!)
kaiserbilly1

Post by kaiserbilly1 »

Clive

When I bought my car (4 years ago) it came with a set of recently bought Pirrelis. I have put at least 10K onto them, and they still look good for the same again to me.
Secret is to keep rotating front to rear 8)
richmixture

Post by richmixture »

yeah clive,

I am pretty tight, but then why should I give away good money when I get something for less, - makes you wonder what those cads are making profit wise - I think I might have been scottish in a former life!!

Kris :wink:
Kris