Goodwood 2015

Other topics
Roger King

Re: Goodwood 2015

Post by Roger King »

So's the 24th pic, with the Lusso, I'd have thought...
agnoraan

Post by agnoraan »

Roger King wrote:So's the 24th pic, with the Lusso, I'd have thought...
Ha ha, I never spotted that, go on say it "keep up at the back" :lol: :lol:

cheers..Nige
John Coward
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by John Coward »

Nige,

These photos (and your previous Cobra pictures) are really excellent, but they are not particularly accessible in the middle of the Forum. This is one of the problems with the Forum - do you post event photos under the Picture Gallery or Events or The Lounge? Does it really matter anyway, you can always just use the search function to find them.

This week I have just added a link to your original post from the main 289 Register website homepage, but this link will disappear next week. What we (that is Richard Stubberfield or myself) normally do after a major event is collect together members' best photos in the website Gallery. We have a club FlickR account for this, but if your pictures are already in an online album perhaps I can just add a link to that from the Gallery menu page. Let me know if you'd like me to do this and send me the link.

Thanks, John
agnoraan

Post by agnoraan »

John Coward wrote:Nige,

These photos (and your previous Cobra pictures) are really excellent, but they are not particularly accessible in the middle of the Forum. This is one of the problems with the Forum - do you post event photos under the Picture Gallery or Events or The Lounge? Does it really matter anyway, you can always just use the search function to find them.

This week I have just added a link to your original post from the main 289 Register website homepage, but this link will disappear next week. What we (that is Richard Stubberfield or myself) normally do after a major event is collect together members' best photos in the website Gallery. We have a club FlickR account for this, but if your pictures are already in an online album perhaps I can just add a link to that from the Gallery menu page. Let me know if you'd like me to do this and send me the link.

Thanks, John

Hi John, I posted the 289 related photos in the General 289 section, whereas the others that are not 289 related I've posted here, so as not to "water down" the 289 content on the main forum. I host all of my photos on Photobucket, but they are not filed in any specific folders ie Cobra related or whatever. They are all inter mingled with other photos that I've put into Photobucket. I think that if you click the picture I've posted and enlarge it, you automatically gain access to that persons Photbucket account hth

cheers..NIge