Holidays in France

Other topics
agnoraan

Holidays in France

Post by agnoraan »

We normally holiday in France and stay with friends of ours about an hour from Tolouse. We had originally intended to go to the Historic LeMans next year as part of our holidays, but our sons graduation falls at the same time so we won't be able to make that.

So, instead we're thinking of doing a French roadtrip in the Viper a little later in the year. What sort of places would you recommend to take in & what routes would you use to make a nice leasurely trip/holiday? Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated

cheers...Nige
David Large

Re: Holidays in France

Post by David Large »

My mate and I went to the Laon Classic this year as there is no Le Mans Classic in 2015.

That coincided with Bill Telfords trip to Spa which would have been very good I am sure; if we had not already booked for Laon we would have gone to Spa.
We have already booked for Le Mans Classic in 2016.

We really like France so anywhere is really good; if you have not been to Le Mans before (I don't know if you have - but I suspect you probably have) then a trip to the circuit and the museum followed up by Chateaux in the Loire valley would be good.

David
David Large
Bald surfer with a BRA 289, Porsche 968 Coupe and a Radical PR6!
agnoraan

Re: Holidays in France

Post by agnoraan »

Thanks for the heads up David, as you say it's really nice countryside around there. I was actually looking to buy a lovely 5 bedroomed property in that region but got gazumped the week we went to do the deal with the Immobilier :cry:

Cheers..Nige