Festive forum

Other topics
Roger King

Festive forum

Post by Roger King »

Just a brief thank you to those running this new website. The attention to detail far exceeds any of the other motoring websites I frequent, and it all feels much more personal, friendly and well-thought-out. Some of that may be down to the smaller number of users than the big BMW or Mustang forums but I think it's more than that. The current festive add-ons are great fun and very professional!

Well done all, it's really appreciated!
Happy Christmas,
Roger
the289admin
T289R Forum Admin
T289R Forum Admin

Re: Festive forum

Post by the289admin »

Great to know it is appreciated. Thanks - I'll help myself to another mince pie now.

We hope to have more improvements coming for you soon. All this technology is beastly complicated, but we're working on making the forum and other web resources more integrated and useful to club members.
Paul Blore

Post by Paul Blore »

Watch this space Roger. ;)

We've got some good plans, but time will tell how many of them we can deliver on. :)

Paul
chriskcode

Post by chriskcode »

Not been on much recently due to new job/relocation, searching for house etc so when I came back recently to the "new forum" style, I was quite struck by how good it looked.
Oh and the Xmas adds are great :D .

Only thing I can't seem to access now is the flag that showed me unread posts since I last logged on -guess it is still here, just that I'm looking in the wrong place?
Chris
chriskcode

Post by chriskcode »

chriskcode wrote:
Only thing I can't seem to access now is the flag that showed me unread posts since I last logged on -guess it is still here, just that I'm looking in the wrong place?
Chris
Edit, just found it on LHS top of page, just using my laptop today and not the usual iPad, so found it whilst hovering.............
Cheers, Chris