Christmas presents?

Other topics
clive
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Christmas presents?

Post by clive »

Nige, did you show the embroiderers the picture of what you wanted? If so then I think you have reason to complain and get them to resolve it either by doing it again or replacing the jacket.
Cheers, Clive.

(If I'm not here I'm in my workshop or on the golf course!)
clive
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by clive »

Nige, did you show the embroiderers the picture of what you wanted? If so then I think you have reason to complain and get them to resolve it either by doing it again or replacing the jacket.
Cheers, Clive.

(If I'm not here I'm in my workshop or on the golf course!)
agnoraan

Post by agnoraan »

Hi Clive, i sent him the phot above with the front and back of the original jacket plus this one

I sent a font with the word COBRA to him that had been digitalised so that it would be chrystal clear for his machine to read. The lettering was supposed to start on the back of the jacket where the arms are sewn on, which I said should be 1" in from the arms per side. He contacted me saying that he couldn't do it an inch from the sleeves as his machine wasn't big enough, but he could do 30mm. I measured a jacket up and figured that would look fine. On this jacket the lettering starts 90mm per side from the sleeves, thereby making everything smaller. The lettering should be 80mm wide not the 48 mm it is. I've spoken to him and he's getting back to me. The problem as I see it is I wouldn't have thought you could just undo embroidery. It's a lovely jacket and cost £75.00, (plus the embroidery was £24.00) so I'll need to see what he comes back to me with

cheers...NIge
agnoraan

Post by agnoraan »

At last another of my presents has arrived woo hoo!!

cheers..Nige