Happy Christmas

Other topics
Paul Blore

Happy Christmas

Post by Paul Blore »

Happy Christmas everyone. Best wishes and season's greeting to you and your families.

Paul & Selina
agnoraan

Re: Happy Christmas

Post by agnoraan »

The same to you both Paul, and to all the club members, may you have a healthy and Prosperous New Year :D Looking forward to meeting up with you again in 2017
Nige
Roger King

Post by Roger King »

Yes, a happy Christmas and a successful and prosperous new year to all 289 Register members. Keep saving for that Mustang.
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

Thank you Paul for your best wishes, I hope that you and Selena had a enjoyable day yesterday.
Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year and hoping to get out in the Cob more often in 2017.

After getting over the disppointment of Father Christmas not giving me the advice note to confirm that my new continuation model Aston DB4 was already in build I was going to ask what delights He actually brought you. Second thoughts it's probably best not to advertise in public what valuables you have just been lucky to receive. Another topic for discussion around a beer.

Enjoy your time away from work.
Peter C
Paul Blore

Post by Paul Blore »

We had a very relaxed Christmas Day. We didn't both get out of bed until after 10:00 and we were meeting Jo and David for lunch at Kilworth House at 12:30, so after a bite of breakfast and walking Albert, we didn't have any time for unwrapping gifts.

Lunch was a lovely relaxed 5 hour affair spread over 7 courses and the first time we've not had Christmas Day at home, but it's definitely in the agenda again for next year.

We're now preparing for the arrival of the "outlaws". :wink: :?

Paul