Hello Everyone

Other topics
SiJackson

Hello Everyone

Post by SiJackson »

Hello everyone.

I thought it was time I entered the fray after lurking around for the last year. I'm up in deepest, darkest Northumberland and have been spending quite a bit of my spare time building a Hawk based 289 FIA. I'm a little bit in awe of the craftsmanship on display here, and will try my best to 'step up to the plate' as it were, and do this car justice. No doubt I shall be kneeling at the altar and begging your collective wisdom at some point in the future.

Cheers
Si
Dale Bowman

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Dale Bowman »

Hello Si,

Welcome to the fray. Nice to have a fellow Northeastener in the Club. I'm from Darlington. You'll get loads of great advice and help here

Cheers Dale
There are 3 types of people in this world
Those who can count and those who cant

DB427SC #006, 427 SO, Toploader
1965 Daytona Coupe ~ Sold
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

Hello Si,

Welcome to the forum. As I regularly demonstrate, there really is no question that's too stupid to ask, so don't be shy!

Lee
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim
Dave Woodward
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Dave Woodward »

Hello Si and welcome to the club.

Feel free to share any details of the build as it progresses, ask any questions, and get yourself along to the Silverstone Classic T289R stand. There is always a strong presence there, plenty of club cars on the stand, and a great opportunity for some stealthy recon on your part :)

Dave.

Post by SiJackson »

Thank you for he warm welcome Gents. Good to know there is at least one Northerner in here. I would like to get down to Silverstone for the classic. However, I have just returned from Le Mans so I might have used up my current supply of Freedom Points for the time being. I cleaned out the kitchen cupboards and sulked my way around Ikea last weekend as penance.