Festive greetings to all our readers

Other topics
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Festive greetings to all our readers

Post by peterc »

Hi Guys one and all.
Just a quick note to wish you and your families the very best for the up coming Christmas festivities.
This has been an increasingly successful year for the Register and thanks must go to every member for making it happen, but specifically to the committee for all the behind the scenes work.
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year.
ENJOY.
Peter C
Frank289
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Festive greetings to all our readers

Post by Frank289 »

I wish u all there a wonderfull christmas too and the best wishes for 2020, Its going to be a exciting year for the UK. lets hope we can make new good trade deals so that we still can enjoy all britisch parts for our hobby

Greating Frank
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by amulheirn »

Happy Christmas to you all - looking forward to meeting up more in 2020 than I managed in 2019! Thanks to all the members who have helped, turned up at club meetings, put up/dismantled at the NEC and everything in-between. Participation levels are encouraging - let's keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words Peter!

Cheers and happy Christmas,

Andy
simonjrwinter

Post by simonjrwinter »

I’d also like to wish everybody a Happy Christmas and a peaceful and prosperous new year.
I’d also like to thank all those who took the time to answer some of my questions I posted on this forum in 2019.
Here’s to a sunny and dry (well weekends at least) 2020. I hope to meet up with you all at an event at sometime.
Best wishes

Simon
TR6 (V8) Hawk 289 FIA (V8) Doing my bit for global warming.