the Fast lady arrives at the south of england!

Club events that are going on around the world
richmixture

the Fast lady arrives at the south of england!

Post by richmixture »

well, the second week in a row and the cob was out this time headed a cool 245 miles down to the south - destination, exeter!!

Yet another bright and brisk morning, and the cob fired up, to breath the light and fresh winters morning air. a gentle run to the fuel station, filled and away, but and the daylight moved into darkness, the rain came!! another trip in the rain!! wet again!!!

I pulled into exeter for the show, parked the beast on the 289 register stand and there she rest for the next 3 days!!

naturally she was again in the lime light of the cameras, and this time with a big 289 register label across the windscreen - theres promotion for you.

werent too many women at this show, although I did find a very nice blonde airhostess, to which I have a photo of her with the car, and in the car too, will up load it soon.

Gerry also added the additional sign, - thats another story.

Monday morning, cold and damp, cob rolled out and another 245 miles to go!! and the rain came. it was like a monsoon, so the car is now about 2 days worth of cleaning and the carpet had to come out up front as the footwell are wet!! so is the driver!!!

All in all, a good show!

kris :D
Kris