Cranleigh classic

Club events that are going on around the world
iansutch

Re: Cranleigh classic

Post by iansutch »

Andrew

if you want to come to me first in Haslemere, I would be more than happy to take you
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by amulheirn »

iansutch wrote:Andrew

if you want to come to me first in Haslemere, I would be more than happy to take you
Thanks Ian - that's great news. I'll let you know nearer the time...

Cheers,

Andrew
Bingers
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by Bingers »

Hi Chaps

Apologies however I now won't manage to get the BRA to Cranleigh.
The insides of my Oil pump disintegrated whilst zipping along the A3, pulled over swiftly however created swarf so not ideal.
Assessing damage at the mo, at best it looks like new pump and re grind crank.
Worst case could get interesting!!!

I will try and get along anyhow.

Ady
Black BRA
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by peterc »

Andy,
Sorry to hear of your gremlins hope it's not too serious. Thanks for letting us know.
If the worst is discovered then you enter the dilemma of how much you improve the engine at the same time?

If any other member needs a ticket for Cranleigh let me know via a PM and I will forward Andy's for you to print off.
Peter C
peterc
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Cranleigh classic update.

Post by peterc »

Update on Cranleigh entry.
We now have 13 cars expected and the tickets all issued. Having previously only requested twelve tickets ( and hoping for around 5 cars) I have managed to get two more from my contact in the UK Cobra Club. Thus I now have one spare if there are any last minute requirements.
You could still just roll up and we will try to squeeze you in.

We expect to be positioned close to the 427 guys but have yet to ascertain whether they are to one side or in front/ behind us.
I would like to have some form of demarcation if only for the publics benefit.
For those attending in their daily drivers we are in zone C, the village side of the field and effectively the opposite side to the entry over the stream.

I hope everyone that has a ticket will still be able to make it on the day. Regrettably we already had one retirement with a blown engine.
Looking forward to seeing all you guys.
Peter C
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by amulheirn »

Superb!

I hope Adrian's engine is resurrected without too much serious work. Looking forward to seeing/meeting you all on the 14th. Thanks to Ian and AndyG for the offers of a lift to the event- still trying to figure out if my partner is going to come along, in which case we might drive ourselves. I'll let you both know.

Does anyone know if we have any kind of club banner to advertise who we are? Who knows - we might get a new member or two!
Paul Blore

Post by Paul Blore »

I think Peter C. has a club banner that he picked up at a recent event from our "stores", courtesy of Peter Adams. :)

Paul
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by amulheirn »

Paul Blore wrote:I think Peter C. has a club banner that he picked up at a recent event from our "stores", courtesy of Peter Adams. :)

Paul
Ah great... I'll print out a few membership application forms just in case too. You never know.
morgy

Post by morgy »

Hi

I will not be able to attend this event due to the start of the world Paramotor championships @ Popham..
agnoraan

Post by agnoraan »

Hi, if anyone has a ticket to get a car in, but are unable to make it, could you please contact me?
Thanks in advance
Nige