Goodwood Members meeting

Club events that are going on around the world
Marsh
T289R Member
T289R Member
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Goodwood Members meeting

Post by Marsh » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:30 am

Morning everyone,

Is anyone going to this year's Member's Meeting?

I'll be there for sure on the Saturday, so it would be lovely to catch up with any T289R members and put some faces to names.

Not sure what car I'll be in, but I'll absolutely be there in mind, body and spirit.

Lee
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim

morgy
T289R Member
T289R Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:25 pm
Location: West sussex

Re: Goodwood Members meeting

Post by morgy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:53 am

Hi

I might go up for a look around If the weather plays ball

Marsh
T289R Member
T289R Member
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Re: Goodwood Members meeting

Post by Marsh » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:05 am

morgy wrote:Hi

I might go up for a look around If the weather plays ball
If is a very big word!

Look forward to seeing you there, weather permitting...

Lee
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim

User avatar
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee
Posts: 961
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 2:30 pm
Location: Surrey/Hampshire
Contact:

Re: Goodwood Members meeting

Post by amulheirn » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:09 pm

Hi Lee,

I just received my tickets today, so looking forward to it very much. Attending on the Saturday too, so I'd like to meet up with you.

Thanks so much for sending those AC pedals to me, by the way - very generous! I'll buy you a pint at the members meeting. I've not fitted them yet, but will do so.

Cheers, and welcome back to the club!

Andy

Marsh
T289R Member
T289R Member
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Re: Goodwood Members meeting

Post by Marsh » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:23 pm

amulheirn wrote:Hi Lee,

I just received my tickets today, so looking forward to it very much. Attending on the Saturday too, so I'd like to meet up with you.

Thanks so much for sending those AC pedals to me, by the way - very generous! I'll buy you a pint at the members meeting. I've not fitted them yet, but will do so.

Cheers, and welcome back to the club!

Andy
That would be great Andy - mind you, as I have now have a new Cobra on the way, it's a good job it's already been fitted with AC pedals, or I'd have been asking for them back and forfeiting that pint!

Looking forward to meeting you Andy!

Lee
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim

morgy
T289R Member
T289R Member
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:25 pm
Location: West sussex

Re: Goodwood Members meeting

Post by morgy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:43 pm

Marsh wrote:
amulheirn wrote:Hi Lee,

I just received my tickets today, so looking forward to it very much. Attending on the Saturday too, so I'd like to meet up with you.

Thanks so much for sending those AC pedals to me, by the way - very generous! I'll buy you a pint at the members meeting. I've not fitted them yet, but will do so.

Cheers, and welcome back to the club!

Andy
That would be great Andy - mind you, as I have now have a new Cobra on the way, it's a good job it's already been fitted with AC pedals, or I'd have been asking for them back and forfeiting that pint!

Looking forward to meeting you Andy!

Lee
The price of beer at Goodwood events I think you got the best deal Marsh :wink: :wink:

Marsh
T289R Member
T289R Member
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Re: Goodwood Members meeting

Post by Marsh » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:39 pm

You're so right!

Perhaps I'll only have a half... :wink:
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim

Colin Newbold
T289R Member
T289R Member
Posts: 1249
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:41 am
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Contact:

Re: Goodwood Members meeting

Post by Colin Newbold » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:46 am

I'll be there boys, once again as a spectator..despite the early promise of an entry they now tell me there's no race suitable for the humble MGB.

So I've booked Lavant Bank parking with the Cob on the Saturday but happy to meet for breakfast on the infield... there's usually a big marquee behind the Chicane (infield).

Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"

Marsh
T289R Member
T289R Member
Posts: 408
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Oakham, Rutland

Re: Goodwood Members meeting

Post by Marsh » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Marvellous Colin

I'll probably be in a modern, unless a miracle occurs.

Look forward to seeing you for on one of the Good Lord''s organic free range/hand reared/Ferrari Classiche certified taste the difference bacon and egg baps for £10.50 a throw ...

L
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim

Colin Newbold
T289R Member
T289R Member
Posts: 1249
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:41 am
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Contact:

Re: Goodwood Members meeting

Post by Colin Newbold » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Chicken feed for a man of your calibre Lee :wink:
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"

Post Reply