T289R Summer Barbecue

Club events that are going on around the world
dpuzey
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: T289R Summer Barbecue

Post by dpuzey »

Just to add my thanks to Paul and Selina for an excellent BBQ on Saturday, Great to meet up with people met last year and new people.
Colin Newbold

Re: T289R Summer Barbecue

Post by Colin Newbold »

Paul Blore wrote:
Colin Newbold wrote:Ditto everyone's comments and thanks to Paul and Selina. Weirdly, as I was racing down the banked straight the next morning, I thought I saw out of my peripheral vision a bunch of you behind the perimeter fencing. This case of mistaken identity definitely spurred me on...I got two poles, two race wins and two fastest laps! I'm now in contention for the overall championship win. I subsequently learned that no-one visited (why would you want to watch some old fart in a tin top?) but it didnt seem to matter anyway!

See you all at Silverstone.

Colin
Well done on your wins Colin. Unfortunately, by the time we set off on Sunday morning, we were never going to make it to Rockingham in time for your race. We were further delayed en route with a problem on my car that resulted in me returning home and waiting for everyone else to get back from their drive.

Paul
Sorry to read that Paul, nothing you couldnt fix hopefully? Spookily, as I joined the A14 returning from Rockingham, who should I see approaching if not Henry and Barry!!!
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"