Only If You're Bored...

Club events that are going on around the world
Colin Newbold

Only If You're Bored...

Post by Colin Newbold »

My fragile ego and low self-esteem invites you to love me by wasting a little bit of time next week...for those gogglebox watchers with nothing better to do, or for those with Sky Planners, my most recent race comes up on TV:

Motorsport TV - Wed 6th September - 15:45

BRSCC QUAIFE FIESTA CHAMPIONSHIP RD 6 : SILVERSTONE

I'm guessing they'll show the Class A, B and D race (I'm in Class A) as well as the really fast boys on slicks in the Class C race (prize is a BTCC test so it attracts some real hotshoes)? Not my finest race (there were three in total), the best I could do was third in Class in each, but I put that down to a relacement engine which was 1.2 secs a lap slower than when on the same circuit in May. The coverage may not even show me (except when I'm in the way of a front-runner!). They say an engine goes better than its ever done just before it goes pop, so maybe this one's gonna last!

For self-harmers, masochists and coach potatoes, you can actually catch the whole of the series on YouTube, just type in BRSCC FIESTA CHAMPIONSHIP...but you really would have to be very sad to be at all interested. But if you want to see how I squandered my daughter's inheritance, there it is :roll:

Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"