Goodwood Revival - Sun Sep 10

Club events that are going on around the world
Colin Newbold

Goodwood Revival - Sun Sep 10

Post by Colin Newbold »

I have 2 tickets available for Sunday, plus pre-67 parking plus programme voucher. Anyone interested, please PM me. But act quick! they're currently in France and would have to be posted today or tomorrow:)

Cheers,
Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"
morgy

Re: Goodwood Revival - Sun Sep 10

Post by morgy »

Are they Free?? :wink:
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

Cheeky!

I would have wanted about half their value Mark, but you've left it too late I fear. I could ask my contact to send but the chances of them arriving in time are very slim. I could call Goodwood and see if they could null those tickets and issue new ones for collection at the gate?

Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"
Colin Newbold

ACT FAST!! Goodwood Revival - Sun Sep 10

Post by Colin Newbold »

Quick Update! To anyone!! Goodwood have cancelled the original ticket package and issued me with new ones to be collected at any of the Collection Points on Sunday. The package is for Sunday only and includes 2 x entry tickets, 1 x Programme Voucher, and free parking in the pre-67 car park. I would be happy for £75 in return for this lot, and I would need your email adress by PM so that I can forward you the confirmation email that you will need to show at collection. We can sort out payment later.

Please respond fast as I leave tomorrow afternoon for a 2 week holiday and wont be able to get the email to you after about 3 pm tomorrow!

Colin
morgy

Post by morgy »

If you don't ask you wont get.. ;-)

Only just seen your reply.. bit late now and the weather is looking shocking all weekend so I wouldn't take the AC out in that. Only just got her clean from the Shere Hill climb :-(
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

No worries Mark...in a last ditch attempt to offload them I'll try ebay!
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

Item now free to anyone who collects from any Collection Point. Email me for details at cpn@thelearningcurve.co.uk or call me 07785 548 888.
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

Only a few hours remaining to grab your warterproofs and your sou-wester and join in the Revival theatre spectacle😁. I can still send you details by email....
Colin Newbold

Post by Colin Newbold »

What a waste :cry:
nikbj68
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by nikbj68 »

Wish I could have taken up your offer, it hurts to think of Revival tickets going to waste!
Hawk 289 FiA...AT LAST!!!