America Speedfest, Brands Hatch. 1/2 June 2019

Club events that are going on around the world
nikbj68
T289R Member
T289R Member

America Speedfest, Brands Hatch. 1/2 June 2019

Post by nikbj68 »

94114935-61F2-4948-84DC-C3C66DCCCBAF.png
The 750 Motor Club and Bernie's Sports Racing & V8s warmly invite you and your team, family, friends and followers to their rip-roaring evening meal on the Saturday of the American Speedfest at Brands Hatch Outer Paddock at around 5pm. No charge!!

This will not be the usual offerings of burnt bangers and burgers, although we will have though as well, though not burnt!!

The food is going to be absolutely fantastic and a real chance to have a catch up with all colleagues and racing fans.

If you are planning to come to the BBQ, please can you let me know, saying how many people coming so we know how many people to cater for.

For anyone planning on turning up with a bigger party, you are very welcome, we will have a non compulsory donations jar to contribute towards the costs.

All drivers, friends, family and followers are very welcome.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Kindest Regards

Andy Lambert

Driver Rep Bernies Sports Racing & V8s
Hawk 289 FiA...AT LAST!!!
Colin Newbold

Re: America Speedfest, Brands Hatch. 1/2 June 2019

Post by Colin Newbold »

Given I only live up the road Andy, and combine that with what promises to be the hottest day of the year, I'll see if I can persuade the wife to come in the Cobra. (And if she won't, I'll sneak out on my own :roll: ) We're both veggie so if we plan to eat, we'll bring our own food.

Best,
Colin
"How you see yourself is all very well, but it's how others see you that will determine the results you get as a leader!"