Recommendation

Technical Area for all the problems you have in the garage
stu60
T289R Member
T289R Member

Recommendation

Post by stu60 »

Hi
just to say had my rebuilt Rover 4.0 engine installed by Martin Kerr at Tubeworks based in Cheltenham (07757 718180). Really pleased with his knowledge, quality of work, attention to detail and good value for money.

Nice guy to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

now just have to be patient and run the new engine in (cam etc already bedded in by Martin)

Stuart

tried to load some pictures but without success... could someone tell me how to please!
clive
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Recommendation

Post by clive »

Good news Stuart, just unfortunate that it's not the best time of the year to be running in an engine, but don't fret, it's only three weeks to the shortest day!

As far as posting pictures is concerned, because I use a camera and not a phone, I find the best way to post pictures is to use Imgur to host them. You simply register and the log in to your account then download the pictures you want to your library. Once uploaded, you then click on the image and six copying options appear on the right. Click on the BBCode Copy button and then simply paste it on your forum message.

Your other option is here... viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3133
Cheers, Clive.

(If I'm not here I'm in my workshop or on the golf course!)
stu60
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: Recommendation

Post by stu60 »

hi Clive
thanks for your help. i managed to find the youtube tutorial on doing it viai- phone so have now posted some pics.

regards Stuart