engine rebuild rover v8

Technical Area for all the problems you have in the garage
stu60
T289R Member
T289R Member

engine rebuild rover v8

Post by stu60 »

If anyone is looking for a rebuild or new engine for their Rover v8 Hawk i can recommend Rob Lupton 07870 567996 based in Neath Wales.

He builds them as a "hobby" but has lots of knowledge as has been doing this for many years including his own supercharged hot rod. I have just fitted one of Rob's 4.0 engines and run it for few hundred miles so far with zero problems.

Give him a call if you are thinking of rebuilding as happy to discuss specs etc. During rebuild he sent me numerous photos of my engine in various stages of rebuild with new parts etc, his prices are very reasonable and he even gave me a decent price for my old engine.

i took a bit of chance as didn't know Rob but has been true to his word including any follow up advice required on installation. if anyone is local to me in Cheltenham happy to show you my new engine.
kind regards Stuart
John H
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Re: engine rebuild rover v8

Post by John H »

Isn't it great when you find someone like that, does what they say they are going to do! Looking forward to seeing the engine in situ next year Stuart! Cheers John
Built St Piran Hawk289FIA in Scotland!