Mbg based ace

Information about builds and rebuilds, post away!
Migge

Re: Mbg based ace

Post by Migge »

If someone needs the chassis plate for the Ace, I have 2 very good reproductions in brass available. 202 x 87 mm.
Not really cheap but....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Special customized BRA289
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by amulheirn »

Hi Joe - Congratulations on the IVA pass! Just passed myself a month or two ago - attached the plates and went for a first drive last night. What a feeling...

SLOWJOE wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:44 pm ....Anyway if I can find out how to download pictures I will but it may take some time,Bye for now Slowjoe
On the subject of attaching photos, when you pay to join the club you can attach photos to forum posting fairly easily.

If you are a non-clubmember (i.e. a forum user only), you will have to load images up to another location like Flickr and then post links to them here. I wrote a how-to guide here: http://www.the289register.com/phpBB3/vi ... ckr#p20447

Do get in touch if you want to join up and I can get that sorted. 4 excellent magazines per year and club meet-ups all for £35. Send an email to membership@the289register.com or wiki@the289register.com

Nice work on the brass Ace chassis plates Migge!
Cheers,
Andy
Migge

Post by Migge »

Andy,

Came across these plates from someone who has sold a few AC parts. Somethimes you need a little luck.
Special customized BRA289
nikbj68
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by nikbj68 »

amulheirn wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:17 pm Nice work on the brass Ace chassis plates Migge!
Hmmm... "Ghassis grease"? "HypoiNd"?

Close, but not quite! :oops:
Hawk 289 FiA...AT LAST!!!
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by amulheirn »

More observant than me Nik - lucky I'm not building an Ace I guess..