BRA 289 For Sale

For Sale and Wanted Section
Phil Riley

BRA 289 For Sale

Post by Phil Riley »

Hi I'm posting this on behalf of our member Peter Tomlinson. If you wish to make contact with Peter, with an offer prior to the auction, he should be along shortly, with a reply, and you can PM him. More info' regarding the auction can be found here:

https://www.silverstoneauctions.com/1967-bra-cobra-289

"Very reluctantly I have decided to sell my BRA 289 Cobra. It has been accepted by Silverstone Auctions for their sale on May 23rd. Lot 348 in their catalogue. The only reason for letting it go is that I have purchased an MGC Sebring Roadster converted by John Chatham with one of his rather special engines propelling it. My wife now feels safe to accompany me as the hood can be erected before we both get soaked, the windows can be wound up and the seats adjusted to her preferred comfort position. Nevertheless I have had 6 wonderful years driving a very special motor car and meeting up with some great people. I shall continue to be a member of the 289 Register and if allowed, report from time to time on the exploits of the C."

PeterT

Re: BRA 289 For Sale

Post by PeterT »

Thank you Phil for accomplishing what I was unable to do, which was to post photos on this site. If anyone would like more information then please PM me. I would be only too happy to give you the kind of info you don't necessarily get on the Silverstone Auctions website.
Peter T