Rover Sd1 V8

For Sale and Wanted Section
james fishwick

Rover Sd1 V8

Post by james fishwick »

Hi Guys,

I am rebuilding a rover 3.5l V8 SD1 (1976 - 1987) with my son, I have a stiff block so likely to be mid to late 80's. To complete this build I am looking to source the following items:

flywheel , the bell housing , the dirt plate , the gearbox LT77 (2wd) SD1, the remote control , the gearstick , the clutch , the clutch fork ,the clutch fork pivot post the fork slipper pads and the release bearing carrier.

I would love to hear from anyone who can help me out with either all or any of the above.

Thank you very much

James
catsx11

Post by catsx11 »

Last edited by catsx11 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
james fishwick

Re: Rover Sd1 V8

Post by james fishwick »

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your reply and yes I have spoken with Jim at JRV8. As you say he has been extremely helpful in providing advice regarding my engine rebuild. As Jim sells reconditioned Rover V8 engines as complete units he is understandably not willing to sell the components I require separately as he requires them for his engines.

I am really hoping someone has some or all of these components in their garage gathering dust and will be will to part with them, or changing out their engines and looking to sell their rover v8 parts.

ever hopeful
James