Vote Glenn!

General Cobra & Ace topics
Phil Riley

Re: Vote Glenn!

Post by Phil Riley »

Well done Glenn!

And, Happy New Year!

I'd happily pop over to Holyhead too if you're travelling via the port.

Phil
nikbj68
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by nikbj68 »

PAAARTAYYY!
Hawk 289 FiA...AT LAST!!!
289Glenn
T289R Member
T289R Member

It is OFFICIAL

Post by 289Glenn »

It is official. We won the Reincarnation photo of the month contest. Yes, I know it is only for a T shirt, but the grand plan was to gain exposure for the289register which worked!

Please check out the post of the photo of the month. The club received good recognition and exposure. If you cannot view the following link directly, here is a pasted comment from the editor.

https://www.rcnmag.com/news/december-ph ... ign=180103

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are excited to announce reader Glenn S. from California as winner of the December 2017 Photo of the Month Contest. Glenn took home first prize with this photo of his 1963 Hawk 289 Cobra showing off at an exciting looking event accompanied by some vintage airplanes at an airfield. Looks like an event we should learn some more about!

Glenn is the U.S. representative for a UK based cobra club called “The289register”. Glenn is helping to grow their numbers here in the states as they have just a few members stateside so far, but with around 450 members in the UK we know Glenn got a little help from his friends across the pond. Many group members have original AC cars or “very” good replicas. If you are interested in learning more about the club check them out online or let us know here at ReinCarNation and we can get you in touch with Glenn.

There was some great diversity once again in the December contestants with some more from the Superformance and Factory Five fans along with a Triumph and numerous cars tearing up the track. January’s round is now live and ready for your votes and we have to say this is the best group yet. Some truly stunning cars and photos are in the running. It’s Cobra heavy by nature of course, but you’ll also find a Chevelle, Camaro, Steel ’32, Speedster and Garage shots. We appreciate the participation from everyone and are having a blast with the contest.

Please cast your vote for your favorite here and you can also submit your own ride for our next round of voting here. Winners will receive free ReinCarNation t-shirt and will be contacted about their vehicle being featured in an upcoming issue of ReinCarNation Magazine.

Best of luck to future contestants and thank you to those that vote!

RCN Team

Cheers everybody.

Glenn
clive
T289R Member
T289R Member

Post by clive »

Brilliant! ....

... And a great plug for the Club!
Cheers, Clive.

(If I'm not here I'm in my workshop or on the golf course!)
Phil Riley

Post by Phil Riley »

Good work Glenn!

And, what a terrific report.

Phil