Hallibrand wheels

For Sale and Wanted Section
Marsh

Hallibrand wheels

Post by Marsh »

I am considering replacing my Hallibrand wheels with a set of period Brock Sunbursts, so I wanted to gauge interest.

My current wheels are the correct pin drive type Hallibrand pattern, manufactured by Vintage. Front wheels are 7.5 inches wide and 9 inches at the rear. They are finished in satin black, having been refinished earlier this year and are of course in mint condition.

The wheels are fitted with a set of Avon CR6ZZ tyres with good tread on the rears of 3.5mm, and on one of the front tyres (3.5mm) - the other has a minor flat spot and will not get through an MOT unless you're very lucky. Rears are 245 section, whilst fronts are 225's.

I am open to sensible offers in the region of £1500 for the set.

Lee
427 'side oiler' in 1965 Street trim
Paul Blore

Re: Hallibrand wheels

Post by Paul Blore »

Hi Lee,

For that price I'd be inclined to keep them for the occasional track day. There's always Bruntingthorpe next year as well. :)

Paul
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

Yes, and I could probably do with keeping a spare set of front tyres to ruin, through a combination of ham fisted driving and late cornering...

Lee
John H
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Post by John H »

Hello, do you still have them for sale? Cheers John
Built St Piran Hawk289FIA in Scotland!
Marsh

Post by Marsh »

Hi John

Thank you for getting in touch. I do still have them - I'm currently awaiting an update from the US with regards to the other wheels, which is proving something of a sticking point. As soon as I have an update, I'll post on the site.

Best regards

lee