South East Region News

Club events that are going on around the world
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

South East Region News

Post by amulheirn »

Our last meeting at the Bush, Blackbird and Thrush was rather spoilt by the drizzle, but it is a great pub if the weather is right and we will return on Sunday 7th July for another classics gathering.

Our next scheduled monthly meeting is on Sunday 5th May, but I'm going to the Stoneleigh Kit Car Show that weekend, where the Club has been allocated a large indoor stand in Hall 3.

I 'd encourage you all to attend this show and swell the numbers of cars on our stand. I have not been for many years and I'm looking forwards to catching up with the many Midlands and Northern Members who are attending.

If you'd like to go please contact Stuart Clarke who is organising Club attendance.

On Sunday 2nd June I am joining the London to Brighton Kit Car Show, starting at Greenwich Park at 9am (later start times are available).

The run stops at Penshurst Place before finishing at Madeira drive on the Brighton seafront. If you'd like to join me you should apply for an entrance ticket and instructions on the website, which costs £99. Also let me know which start time you have selected (I'm leaving at 9am).

On Sunday 4th August, I am proposing to go to Goodwood Classic Car Sunday. If you are interested as well, you need to apply for an entrance ticket.

On Sunday 18th August, I will be at the Biggin Hill Car Show for the annual Festival of Flight and will provide more details later. Let me know if you are interested and if we have sufficient numbers I will organise a club stand.

Please put these dates in your diary, and I look forwards to seeing you at one of the events.

Kind Regards, John

John Coward

T289R South East