Joining the 289 Register
Membership Secretary - John Housego
What is The 289 Register all about?
The 289 Register is for people who own, or are interested in, any Ace or Cobra
289 model including FIA, Le Mans, Daytona, 'Slab Side' and Street 289. This
club really is powered by enthusiasts and with an annual subscription fee of
just £35 provides incredible value.
This site provides general information for visitors plus a Gallery of Cobra
and classic car related pictures. A Forum is available for Members and guests
to ask questions, seek advice or provide updates on what is going on in the
Cobra world. As a Member you have access to a restricted area of the site
which has a more information about club members, their cars and the
technical articles, please see the additional Members area options on
If you are considering building a 289 this is the club to join. Just complete
and return the
Membership Application Form.
Subscriptions can be paid by cheque, bank transfer, annual standing order or
PayPal. Full details of the 289 Register bank account and how to use PayPal
Paying your subscription
What are the benefits of being a Member of The 289 Register?
Having joined the Register we would welcome your contributions to the Newsletter
with technical articles, travel anecdotes or Cobra experiences.
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Access to invaluable technical information about building and maintaining your Ace or 289
- Access to all previous Newsletters
- Reduced price ticket offers for the Silverstone Classic and other events
- Events organized specifically for Members
- Contact with other 289 owners who will be able to assist or commiserate with you
- Access to preferred hotel booking
- Classic Car Insurance discounts
- Access to Membership Database
Opinions expressed in this website are not necessarily those of the Editor or
other club officials. Neither The Register nor its officers accept
responsibility or liability for the result of following contributor's advice.
- Chairman - Paul Blore
- Club Secretary - David Large
- Membership Secretary - John Housego
- Treasurer - Malcolm Smith
- Newsletter - Editor - Phil Riley
- Web Content Manager - John Coward