SOUTH: Manhood Classics (Sun 16 Feb) and Goodwood Vpower (1st March)

Club events that are going on around the world
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

SOUTH: Manhood Classics (Sun 16 Feb) and Goodwood Vpower (1st March)

Post by amulheirn »

South Region Members,

Please join me at the Manhood Classics meeting, East Beach Car Park, Selsey, PO20 0SZ from 10:00 to 13:00 on Sunday 16th February 2020.

This is a regular monthly clasic car meeting in Selsey, south of Chichester, which attracts an interesting array of classic vehicles. Last month a Mack 18 wheel tanker turned up.

It would be helpful if you could let me know if you will be coming or not or maybe.

On 1st March I will be attending Goodwood Breakfast Club V8 Sunday and on Sunday 29th March, Goodwood Member's Meeting.

If you are going to either of theses events and want to meet up then please let me know and I can make arrangements.

Spring is coming and I hope to see you soon.

Regards

Ian Millar

The 289 Register South
KevinW
T289R Member
T289R Member

Re: SOUTH: Manhood Classics (Sun 16 Feb) and Goodwood Vpower (1st March)

Post by KevinW »

Would love to go, very drive-able distance-wise for me, event sounds great.
But car off the road atm - fitting knock-ons is driving me nuts.....next time.
amulheirn
T289R Committee
T289R Committee

Re: SOUTH: Manhood Classics (Sun 16 Feb) and Goodwood Vpower (1st March)

Post by amulheirn »

I was beginning to wonder about the impending storm Dennis, and have just received this from Ian:
-----
T289R South Members,

The proposed meeting at Manhood Classics, Selsey on Sunday 16th February is CANCELLED due to Storm Dennis. Driving conditions will be hazardous and weather unpleasant for looking at cars and chatting in the open even for the brave!

However, I believe that there are some members attending Goodwood Breafast Club on Sunday March 1st where the theme is V8s. I suggest that we could meet at the Goodwood 'NAAFI' wagon at the back of the pit garages at 10 am so hopefully see you there.

Please put Sunday March 15th in your diary for our next South Region meeting following Goodwood when, hopefully, the weather will be improved. Details will follow nearer the time.

Regards

Ian Millar

The 289 Register South Region